Important Things to Know!
- To request a scholarship please register by mail using the paper registration checking the I would like to apply for a scholarship checkbox. Scholarships must be requested by July 25, 2018. Scholarships only cover the cost of the registration. They do not cover meals, rooms, or other expenses.
- Convention Check-in starts at 3 pm on Friday, OA Meeting at 4:30 pm
- Program times are Friday 7 – 10 pm, Saturday 8 am – 11 pm, and Sunday 8 am – Noon.
- See hotel reservation information below
- Hospitality Suite for fellowship, coffee/tea, microwave, and refrigerator
- OA Meetings
- Banquet with dinner, speaker, DJ and dancing
- Clothing Exchange (bring/find gently used clothing)
- Marketplace/Boutique (Raffle baskets, Lifeline subscription and convention CD raffles, recovery items for sale, and more!)
Lots of recovery, fun, and fellowship!
More info can also be found here: http://www.region5oa.org/events/2018-region-5-convention-2/
OA Unity Day recognizes the strength of the Fellowship worldwide.
"Buddy Up" with fellow OA-ers to celebrate our fabulous program of recovery! We encourage OA members to get together outside of meetings, one-on-one or even in a group, hang out and have fun!
Yes, hang out and enjoy an activity of your choice i.e. a day at the mall, catch a movie, have lunch/dinner, etc...
For More Info: Call Makeda @ 313-346-7840.
BENEFICIAL TO ONE AND ALL… NEWCOMER OR LONG-TIMER
Lunch (bring your own): 12:00 – 12:45 pm
Program starts: 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Donation: 7th Tradition
Questions?: Call Daisy P. at 313-377-0548
Walk Ins Welcome - No reservation needed
Sponsored by Greater Detroit Intergroup’s Twelfth-Step-Within Committee
Speakers Share Their Experience, Strength & Hope on Remaining Abstinent During The Holidays & Beyond!
Click here to download the flyer.
Please download the registration form here. For more information about the event, visit: http://www.region5oa.org/events/2017-region-5-convention/
Advance Online/Manual Registration prices:
Full convention, Saturday Salad Bar Luncheon and Buffet Dinner
Early Bird Price until July 5: $120
Pre-registration Price, July 6 — Sept 5: $140
No Refunds after September 8, 2017. (Registrations may be transferred.)
The “at the door” prices:
Convention sessions only: $85
Friday night sessions only: $40
Saturday sessions only: $60
A limited number of meal reservations MAY be available at the door.
Please note that a discount for early registration has been extended to April 17, 2017, and as of today, April 11, 2017, the Canadian dollar is worth approximately $0.75 US, representing a further discount in the price shown.
If you have questions about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.