Important Things to Know!
- To request a scholarship please register by mail using the paper registration checking the I would like to apply for a scholarship checkbox. Scholarships must be requested by July 25, 2018. Scholarships only cover the cost of the registration. They do not cover meals, rooms, or other expenses.
- Convention Check-in starts at 3 pm on Friday, OA Meeting at 4:30 pm
- Program times are Friday 7 – 10 pm, Saturday 8 am – 11 pm, and Sunday 8 am – Noon.
- See hotel reservation information below
- Hospitality Suite for fellowship, coffee/tea, microwave, and refrigerator
- OA Meetings
- Banquet with dinner, speaker, DJ and dancing
- Clothing Exchange (bring/find gently used clothing)
- Marketplace/Boutique (Raffle baskets, Lifeline subscription and convention CD raffles, recovery items for sale, and more!)
Lots of recovery, fun, and fellowship!
More info can also be found here: http://www.region5oa.org/events/2018-region-5-convention-2/